Lemongrass Face Bar
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Lemongrass is an excellent antiseptic and astringent but most important the aroma makes people happy. We've added just a touch of lemongrass essential oil in this Face Bar to ensure the desired effect.
|Aloe Vera Juice||Soothes inflammation.|
|Apple Extract||Contains alpha-hydroxy acids; maintains skin elasticity.|
|French Green Clay||Removes impurities; tightens pores; stimulates blood flow; gives healthy glow; reduces appearance of wrinkles.|
|Glycerin||Softens and smoothes skin. Locks in moisture.|
|Papaya Extract||Stabilizes oily skin; exfoliates dry patches; contains stimulates cell regeneration.|
|Vitamin E||Protects cells and membranes from sun and environmental damage; reduces appearance of wrinkles.|
|Witch Hazel ||Gentle astringent; tightens and tones loose skin; relieves itching|
It's important you know what you're putting on your face. At New Harmony Soap we strive to educate our customers on the ingredients in each product.
Here is what's in our Face Bar:Phytonutrient Serum #2
– Developed at New Harmony Soap, this proprietary formula delivers a unique blend of plant-derived antioxidants and nutrients optimized for rapid skin absorption. Serum #2 restores and protects the most fragile skin on your body. It consists of Aloe Vera juice, vegan Glycerin, Witch Hazel, full-spectrum Vitamin E, French Green Clay, Apple Extract, and Papaya Extract. Please take a moment to learn more
– Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which smooth rough skin, protect against moisture loss, and prevents invasion by free radicals that age your skin. Beneficial for both dry and oily complexions. It gently moisturizes the skin without contributing to an oily sheen.Shea Butter
– Softens and protects elasticity of skin; Also protects skin from UV rays. It melts at body temperature and absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. At New Harmony Soap we only use Unrefined Shea because the refinement process extracts nutrients and often adds harmful chemicals.COCONUT OIL
– ONE OF THE BEST NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZERS IN THE WORLD, COCONUT OIL INCREASES SKIN HYDRATION BY REDUCING EVAPORATION. CONSIDERED EFFECTIVE AGAINST A VARIETY OF INFECTIONS DUE TO ITS ANTIFUNGAL, ANTIVIRAL, AND ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES, COCONUT OIL ALSO GETS CREDIT FOR THE WONDERFUL LATHER OF NEW HARMONY SOAPS.Distilled Water
– No chlorine. No fluoride. No pollution. Just pure H2O.Sodium Hydroxide
– Commonly known as lye, this ingredient is at the heart of natural soap making. The alkali molecules in the Sodium Hydroxide form a bond with the fatty acid molecules in the oils, yielding both salt (cleans skin) and glycerin (moisturizes skin). The process is called saponification. At New Harmony Soap we “super-fat” each bar. This means we use more oil, butter, and serum than necessary to ensure 100% of the lye is bonded (saponified) while leaving an extra portion of the “good stuff” unbonded – and available to nurture your skin.