Sandalwood-Vanilla Body Bar
Hands down – this is the #1 selling soap for men. Guys love it and women seem to love it on them. Warm, sexy, inviting and comforting are the words most often used to describe this masculine scent.
Enjoy this fragrance in your bath or shower while feeding your skin New Harmony Soap's special blend of seven phytonutrients that heal, protect, soften and moisturize your body.
Please Note: Due to escalated essential oil market prices this product uses cosmetic-grade fragrance oils.
|Atlantic Kelp||Rich in organic iodine and balanced minerals needed for good skin tone and healing of tissues.|
|Calendula Flowers||Anti-inflammatory; soothes rashes and sunburn.|
|Comfrey Root||Heals wounds; relieves dermatitis, dry skin, psoriasis, rashes, and sunburn.|
|Neem Leaf||Used in India for several thousand years, Neem belongs to the family of Mahogany trees. It is an effective antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic. Proven effective for many skin disorders. |
|Olive Oil||Deep penetrating moisturizer, regenerates skin cells and softens tissue.|
|Tea Tree Oil||Disinfectant; powerful treatment for acne, athlete's foot, fungal infections, and insect bites.|
|Antioxidant; free radical scavenger; protects cells and membranes from sun and environmental damage; reduces appearance of wrinkles.|
It's important you know what you're feeding your skin. At New Harmony Soap we strive to educate our customers on the ingredients in each product.
Here is what's in our Body Bar:Phytonutrient Serum #1
– Developed at New Harmony Soap, this proprietary formula delivers a unique blend of plant-derived antioxidants and nutrients optimized for rapid skin absorption. The serum consists of olive oil, full-spectrum Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil, Atlantic Kelp, Calendula, Comfrey, and Neem. Please take a moment to learn more.Coconut Oil
– One of the best natural skin moisturizers in the world, Coconut oil increases skin hydration by reducing evaporation. Considered effective against a variety of infections due to its antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties, Coconut Oil also gets credit for the wonderful lather of New Harmony Soaps.Safflower Oil
- Used in Traditional Chinese medicine to alleviate pain, increase circulation, and reduce bruising, this light and colorless oil provides our soap with moisturizing and healing power. Sustainably farmed in the USA, Safflower is one of humanity's oldest crops. Sunflower Oil
– Rich in Vitamin E, Linoleic acid, lecithin, carotene and waxes, this seed oil possesses properties to prevent cell damage and retard aging. Sustainably farmed in the USA.Unrefined Shea Butter
- Extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It melts at body temperature and absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. At New Harmony Soap we only use Unrefined Shea because the refinement process extracts nutrients and often adds harmful chemicals.Distilled Water
– No chlorine. No fluoride. No pollution. Just pure H2O.Sodium Hydroxide
– Commonly known as lye, this ingredient is at the heart of natural soap making. The alkali molecules in the Sodium Hydroxide form a bond with the fatty acid molecules in the oils, yielding both salt (cleans skin) and glycerin (moisturizes skin). The process is called saponification. At New Harmony Soap we “super-fat” each bar. This means we use more oil, butter, and serum than necessary to ensure 100% of the lye is bonded (saponified) while leaving an extra portion of the “good stuff” unbonded – and available to nurture your skin.