This Beginners Soap Making Workshop will take place at New Harmony Soap Co. located at 512 Main Street in New Harmony, Indiana on Saturday, February 23, 2019. Workshop begins at 9 am (Central) and will be finished at 12 Noon (Central). This workshop has a limit of 9 participants.
Learn how to make natural, nutrient-rich soaps at home
Learn a new skill you can use the rest of your life. In a single 3-hour workshop, one of New Harmony Soap’s master soap makers will lead you through the soap making process. Each student will make and custom-scent their own 2-lb. batch of natural, nutrient-rich soap to take home. These events are in high demand and fill up quickly so purchase your reservation ASAP. We will send e-mail confirming your spot in the workshop within 24 hours of purchase.
During this workshop you will learn…
- ✓ The background of soap making
- ✓ A simple introduction to the science behind the soap making process
- ✓ An introduction to natural skincare and essential oils
- ✓ An introduction to the tools of soap making
- ✓ A classic soap making recipe along with the step-by-step process to safely make soap at home